Temperature and Humidity Sensor modules

Discuss development of drivers for external hardware and components, such as LCD screens, sensors, motor drivers, etc.
Target audience: Users and developers of drivers.
kfricke

Temperature and Humidity Sensor modules

Post by kfricke » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Just for completeness... a collection of links to my environmental sensor modules. They are all based on I2C and the new machine module and thereby should be highly portable. Up to now i did only test them on my pyboard. WiPy tests are pending, but coming asap (as well as the ESP tests in a few weeks ;) ).

goranj

Re: Temperature and Humidity Sensor modules

Post by goranj » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi,

is there any news and updates on this drivers?!

I'm sure many members of micropython community, including me, would really appreciate if you make some progress on this. :)

Unfortunately, my knowledge of python is limited - I'm learning python as hobby in last 3-4 months, and working on this drivers is to low level for me, so I can't help. :|

I have few sht31 sensors for my home project (I have bought them after reading that they are quite precise), I it would be great to have additional options you add to "Not yet implemented" section in github :)

Thanks in advance! :)

kfricke

Re: Temperature and Humidity Sensor modules

Post by kfricke » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi goranj!

Sorry for my late feedback, i am busy "outside" of my micropython projects.

Which particular NYI feature are you missing from the SHT31 driver? Maybe i can have a look and implement it soon.
To be fair i must say that i have not followed recent development and there might have happened something regarding common sensor interfaces (APIs). But based on my existing drivers i could try to donate your feature request some effort.

Cheers!