Latest MicroPython compilation fails when compiling axetls because of -Werror use

C programming, build, interpreter/VM.
Target audience: MicroPython Developers.
SpotlightKid

Latest MicroPython compilation fails when compiling axetls because of -Werror use

Post by SpotlightKid » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 pm

I compiled MicroPython for Unix today and I had to turn off the -Werror compiler flag, because there are several unused constants and variables in the axtls code. The Makefile in the "unix" directory adds "-Wall -Werror" to CFLAGS, before it calls the axtls Makefile, which then leads to this error:

Code: Select all

make -C ssl
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl“ wird betreten
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o asn1.o asn1.c
asn1.c:78:22: Fehler: »sig_subject_alt_name« defined but not used [-Werror=unused-const-variable=]
 static const uint8_t sig_subject_alt_name[] =
                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cc1: Alle Warnungen werden als Fehler behandelt
make[2]: *** [<eingebaut>: asn1.o] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl“ wird verlassen
make[1]: *** [Makefile:49: target] Fehler 2
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls“ wird verlassen
make: *** [Makefile:285: build/libaxtls.a] Fehler 2
To compile successfully, I had to use these commands:

cd "micropython"
git submodule update --init
cd unix
make CWARN="-Wall" axtls
make
Alternatively you can use the more restrictive but more verbose:

make CWARN="-Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable" axtls
Hasn't anybody else run into this yet? Should I report this as a bug?

Chris

dhylands

Re: Latest MicroPython compilation fails when compiling axetls because of -Werror use

Post by dhylands » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 am

Which platform were you using?
Which compiler?
I just updated my tree and I did:

make axtls
make
I got warnings about unused variables but it seemed to build fine.

I'm using ubuntu 16.04 and my gcc is 5.4.0

Also note that the CFLAGS set in the unix Makefile are not passed down to the axtls Makefile

My build for asn1.c looked like:

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/dhylands/Dropbox/micropython/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl'
gcc -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables     -c -o asn1.o asn1.c
My micropython tree is at hash: b32a38e373dc1e30ea26cc58f7e6e791e50190f4
My axtls tree is at hash: 67d27df4b5d097e146599fc4fb160a2adcbf5632

SpotlightKid

Re: Latest MicroPython compilation fails when compiling axetls because of -Werror use

Post by SpotlightKid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:45 pm

I'm on Arch Linux (or rather Manjaro) x86_64, GCC 6.3.1 20170109, make GNU Make 4.2.1.

I'm building MicroPython via a PKGBUILD for an AUR package:

https://gist.github.com/SpotlightKid/bf ... a73f75b483

It definitely makes a difference whether I pass CWARN to the Makefile in "unix/" or not. maybe make passes CFLAGS implicitly somehow? Or maybe the Arch build system changes the make command? All these additional flags in the compilation command I'm seeing must come from somewhere.

dhylands

Post by dhylands » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:04 pm

My make shows as version 4.1.

I guess I'm also confused about why pasing CWARN would make a difference since the axtls Makefile doesn't use it. There are no references to the variable CWARN anywhere in the axtls tree.

I'm also curious why your compile line for asn1.c is so different.

The gcc line looks like the MicroPython gcc line.

Maybe try starting with a clean tree?

SpotlightKid

Post by SpotlightKid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 pm

I start the compilation via 'makepkg', the Arch command to create an AUR package. When I run this in the directory where I place the PKBGUILD file, this will download the source (or check them out from Git in this case), unpack/copy them to the 'src' directory, then run the 'prepare' function from the PKGBUILD file, then the 'build' function and then 'package'.

I usually remove the 'src' directory, where makepkg extracts/copies the sources to, before building, so it starts from a clean slate. Therefore I am pretty confident, that I compile from the clean checkout of the latest git. The package that gets build also reflects the git commit hash in its version number (via the 'pkgver' function) and this matches the latest commit of today (in the PKGBUILD file I pasted as a Gist, it is still the state from yesterday).

SpotlightKid

Post by SpotlightKid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:26 pm

For reference, this is the complete output of the package creation process, including checking ot of the sources and compilation.

I set CWARN as indicated at the bottom of my first post above and as you can see, it reflects in the output of the gcc commands when compiling axtls:

$ LC_ALL=C makepkg
==> Making package: micropython-git 1:1.8.7.r7200.bf51200bc-1 (Wed Jan 25 18:22:38 CET 2017)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Cloning micropython git repo...
Cloning into bare repository '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/micropython'...
remote: Counting objects: 72460, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (275/275), done.
remote: Total 72460 (delta 156), reused 2 (delta 2), pack-reused 72181
Receiving objects: 100% (72460/72460), 78.17 MiB | 4.43 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (49892/49892), done.
==> Validating source files with md5sums...
    micropython ... Skipped
==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of micropython git repo...
Cloning into 'micropython'...
done.
==> Starting prepare()...
Submodule 'lib/axtls' (https://github.com/pfalcon/axtls) registered for path 'lib/axtls'
Submodule 'lib/berkeley-db-1.xx' (https://github.com/pfalcon/berkeley-db-1.xx) registered for path 'lib/berkeley-db-1.xx'
Submodule 'lib/libffi' (https://github.com/atgreen/libffi) registered for path 'lib/libffi'
Submodule 'lib/lwip' (http://git.savannah.gnu.org/r/lwip.git) registered for path 'lib/lwip'
Cloning into '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls'...
Cloning into '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/berkeley-db-1.xx'...
Cloning into '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/libffi'...
Cloning into '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/lwip'...
Submodule path 'lib/axtls': checked out '67d27df4b5d097e146599fc4fb160a2adcbf5632'
Submodule path 'lib/berkeley-db-1.xx': checked out 'dab957dacddcbf6cbc85d42df62e189e4877bb72'
Submodule path 'lib/libffi': checked out 'e9de7e35f2339598b16cbb375f9992643ed81209'
Submodule path 'lib/lwip': checked out '5b8b5d459e7dd890724515bbfad86c705234f9ec'
==> Starting pkgver()...
==> Starting build()...
Use make V=1 or set BUILD_VERBOSE in your environment to increase build verbosity.
mkdir -p build/
mkdir -p build/build/
mkdir -p build/extmod/
mkdir -p build/lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/
mkdir -p build/lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/mpool/
mkdir -p build/lib/fatfs/
mkdir -p build/lib/fatfs/option/
mkdir -p build/lib/mp-readline/
mkdir -p build/lib/timeutils/
mkdir -p build/py/
mkdir -p build/py/../extmod/
mkdir -p build/py/../lib/embed/
mkdir -p build/py/../lib/utils/
cd ../lib/axtls; cp config/upyconfig config/.config
cd ../lib/axtls; make oldconfig -B
make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1.  Add '+' to parent make rule.
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls'
make -C config/scripts/config conf
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/config/scripts/config'
cp ../../scripts/config/zconf.tab.h_shipped zconf.tab.h
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I. -c ../../scripts/config/conf.c -o conf.o
../../scripts/config/conf.c: In Funktion »conf_string«:
../../scripts/config/conf.c:164:20: Warnung: Variable »help« gesetzt, aber nicht verwendet [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  const char *def, *help;
                    ^~~~
../../scripts/config/conf.c: In Funktion »conf_sym«:
../../scripts/config/conf.c:198:6: Warnung: Variable »type« gesetzt, aber nicht verwendet [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  int type;
      ^~~~
../../scripts/config/conf.c: In Funktion »conf_choice«:
../../scripts/config/conf.c:273:6: Warnung: Variable »type« gesetzt, aber nicht verwendet [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  int type;
      ^~~~
../../scripts/config/conf.c: In Funktion »conf_askvalue«:
../../scripts/config/conf.c:94:3: Warnung: Der Rückgabewert von »fgets«, der mit dem Attribut warn_unused_result deklariert wurde, wird ignoriert [-Wunused-result]
   fgets(line, 128, stdin);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../../scripts/config/conf.c: In Funktion »conf_choice«:
../../scripts/config/conf.c:350:4: Warnung: Der Rückgabewert von »fgets«, der mit dem Attribut warn_unused_result deklariert wurde, wird ignoriert [-Wunused-result]
    fgets(line, 128, stdin);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cp ../../scripts/config/zconf.tab.c_shipped zconf.tab.c
cp ../../scripts/config/lex.zconf.c_shipped lex.zconf.c
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -I../../scripts/config -I. -c zconf.tab.c -o zconf.tab.o
In file included from zconf.tab.c:2123:0:
lex.zconf.c:2969:16: Warnung: »input« defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
     static int input  (void)
                ^~~~~
gcc  conf.o zconf.tab.o -o conf
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/config/scripts/config'
#
# using defaults found in config/.config
#
config/.config:46: trying to assign nonexistent symbol CONFIG_SSL_ENABLE_V23_HANDSHAKE
* axTLS Configuration
Platform
> 1. Linux (CONFIG_PLATFORM_LINUX)
  2. Cygwin (CONFIG_PLATFORM_CYGWIN)
  3. Win32 (CONFIG_PLATFORM_WIN32)
choice[1-3]: 1
* General Configuration
axTLS installation prefix (PREFIX) [/usr/local] /usr/local
Build axTLS with Debugging symbols (CONFIG_DEBUG) [N/y/?] n
  Strip unwanted sections from elf binaries (CONFIG_STRIP_UNWANTED_SECTIONS) [N/y/?] n
Any extra CFLAGS options for the compiler? (CONFIG_EXTRA_CFLAGS_OPTIONS) [] 
Any extra LDFLAGS options for the compiler? (CONFIG_EXTRA_LDFLAGS_OPTIONS) [] 
* SSL Library
Mode
  1. Server only - no verification (CONFIG_SSL_SERVER_ONLY)
  2. Server only - with verification (CONFIG_SSL_CERT_VERIFICATION)
  3. Client/Server enabled with diagnostics (CONFIG_SSL_FULL_MODE)
> 4. Skeleton mode - the smallest server mode (CONFIG_SSL_SKELETON_MODE)
choice[1-4]: 4
Server enabled (CONFIG_SSL_ENABLE_SERVER) [Y/n/?] y
Client enabled (CONFIG_SSL_ENABLE_CLIENT) [Y/n/?] y
Diagnostic messages (CONFIG_SSL_DIAGNOSTICS) [N/y/?] n
Protocol Preference
> 1. Low (CONFIG_SSL_PROT_LOW)
  2. Medium (CONFIG_SSL_PROT_MEDIUM)
  3. High (CONFIG_SSL_PROT_HIGH)
choice[1-3]: 1
Enable AES cipher (CONFIG_SSL_AES) [Y/n/?] y
Enable default key (CONFIG_SSL_USE_DEFAULT_KEY) [Y/n/?] y
Generate X.509 Certificate (CONFIG_SSL_GENERATE_X509_CERT) [N/y/?] n
Maximum number of certificate authorites (CONFIG_X509_MAX_CA_CERTS) [0] 0
Maximum number of chained certificates (CONFIG_SSL_MAX_CERTS) [3] 3
Enable SSL_CTX mutexing (CONFIG_SSL_CTX_MUTEXING) [N/y/?] n
Use /dev/urandom (CONFIG_USE_DEV_URANDOM) [N/y/?] n
Enable openssl API compatibility (CONFIG_OPENSSL_COMPATIBLE) [N/y/?] n
Enable axtlswrap (CONFIG_AXTLSWRAP) [N/y/?] n
Enable HTTP/HTTPS Web Server (CONFIG_AXHTTPD) [N/y/?] n
* Language Bindings
Create language bindings (CONFIG_BINDINGS) [N/y/?] n
* Samples
Create Samples (CONFIG_SAMPLES) [N/y/?] n
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls'
cd ../lib/axtls; make clean
make[1]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1.  Add '+' to parent make rule.
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/crypto'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/crypto'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl'
make -C test clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl/test'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl/test'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/httpd'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/httpd'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/axtlswrap'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/axtlswrap'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples'
make -C c clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/c'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/c'
make -C csharp clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/csharp'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/csharp'
make -C vbnet clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/vbnet'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/vbnet'
make -C java clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/java'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/java'
make -C perl clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/perl'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/perl'
make -C lua clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/lua'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples/lua'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/samples'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/docsrc'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/docsrc'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings'
make -C csharp clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/csharp'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/csharp'
make -C vbnet clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/vbnet'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/vbnet'
make -C java clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/java'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/java'
make -C perl clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/perl'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/perl'
make -C lua clean
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/lua'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings/lua'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/bindings'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls'
cd ../lib/axtls; make all CC="gcc" LD="ld"
make -C crypto
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/crypto'
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o aes.o aes.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o bigint.o bigint.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o crypto_misc.o crypto_misc.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o hmac.o hmac.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o md5.o md5.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o rc4.o rc4.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o rsa.o rsa.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o sha1.o sha1.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o sha256.o sha256.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o sha384.o sha384.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o sha512.o sha512.c
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/crypto'
make -C ssl
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl'
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o asn1.o asn1.c
asn1.c:78:22: Warnung: »sig_subject_alt_name« defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o gen_cert.o gen_cert.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o loader.o loader.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o openssl.o openssl.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o os_port.o os_port.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o p12.o p12.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o tls1.o tls1.c
tls1.c: In Funktion »process_certificate«:
tls1.c:1791:9: Warnung: Variable »i« wird nicht verwendet [-Wunused-variable]
     int i = 0;
         ^
tls1.c:1787:15: Warnung: Variable »chain« gesetzt, aber nicht verwendet [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
     X509_CTX *chain = 0;
               ^~~~~
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o tls1_svr.o tls1_svr.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o tls1_clnt.o tls1_clnt.c
gcc -I../lib -I../lib/netutils -I../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/PORT/include -I. -I.. -I../lib/timeutils -Ibuild -I../lib/mp-readline -Wall -Werror -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-const-variable -ansi -std=gnu99 -DUNIX -DMICROPY_PY_USSL=1 -DMICROPY_SSL_AXTLS=1 -I../lib/axtls/ssl -I../lib/axtls/crypto -I../lib/axtls/config -D__DBINTERFACE_PRIVATE=1 -Dmpool_error=printf -Dabort=abort_ -Dvirt_fd_t=mp_obj_t "-DVIRT_FD_T_HEADER=<py/obj.h>" -DMICROPY_PY_BTREE=1 -DMICROPY_USE_READLINE=1 -DMICROPY_PY_TERMIOS=1 -DMICROPY_PY_SOCKET=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD=1 -DMICROPY_PY_THREAD_GIL=0 -I/usr/lib/libffi-3.2.1/include -DMICROPY_PY_FFI=1 -Os -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections   -U _FORTIFY_SOURCE -I/config -I/ssl -I/crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables   -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c -o x509.o x509.c
x509.c: In Funktion »x509_new«:
x509.c:77:13: Warnung: Variable »bi_ctx« gesetzt, aber nicht verwendet [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
     BI_CTX *bi_ctx;
             ^~~~~~
ar -rcs .././_stage/libaxtls.a ../crypto/aes.o ../crypto/bigint.o ../crypto/crypto_misc.o ../crypto/hmac.o ../crypto/md5.o ../crypto/rc4.o ../crypto/rsa.o ../crypto/sha1.o ../crypto/sha256.o ../crypto/sha384.o ../crypto/sha512.o asn1.o gen_cert.o loader.o openssl.o os_port.o p12.o tls1.o tls1_svr.o tls1_clnt.o x509.o
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/src/micropython/lib/axtls/ssl'
cp ../lib/axtls/_stage/libaxtls.a build/libaxtls.a
Use make V=1 or set BUILD_VERBOSE in your environment to increase build verbosity.
mkdir -p build/genhdr
Generating build/frozen.c
Generating build/genhdr/mpversion.h
GEN build/genhdr/qstr.i.last
GEN build/genhdr/qstr.split
GEN build/genhdr/qstrdefs.collected.h
QSTR updated
GEN build/genhdr/qstrdefs.generated.h
CC ../py/mpstate.c
CC ../py/nlrx86.S
CC ../py/nlrx64.S
CC ../py/nlrthumb.c
CC ../py/nlrxtensa.S
CC ../py/nlrsetjmp.c
CC ../py/malloc.c
CC ../py/gc.c
CC ../py/qstr.c
CC ../py/vstr.c
CC ../py/mpprint.c
CC ../py/unicode.c
CC ../py/mpz.c
CC ../py/reader.c
CC ../py/lexer.c
CC ../py/parse.c
CC ../py/scope.c
CC ../py/compile.c
CC ../py/emitcommon.c
CC ../py/emitbc.c
CC ../py/asmbase.c
CC ../py/asmx64.c
CC ../py/emitnative.c
CC ../py/asmx86.c
CC ../py/emitnative.c
CC ../py/asmthumb.c
CC ../py/emitnative.c
CC ../py/emitinlinethumb.c
CC ../py/asmarm.c
CC ../py/emitnative.c
CC ../py/asmxtensa.c
CC ../py/emitnative.c
CC ../py/emitinlinextensa.c
CC ../py/formatfloat.c
CC ../py/parsenumbase.c
CC ../py/parsenum.c
CC ../py/emitglue.c
CC ../py/persistentcode.c
CC ../py/runtime.c
CC ../py/runtime_utils.c
CC ../py/nativeglue.c
CC ../py/stackctrl.c
CC ../py/argcheck.c
CC ../py/warning.c
CC ../py/map.c
CC ../py/obj.c
CC ../py/objarray.c
CC ../py/objattrtuple.c
CC ../py/objbool.c
CC ../py/objboundmeth.c
CC ../py/objcell.c
CC ../py/objclosure.c
CC ../py/objcomplex.c
CC ../py/objdict.c
CC ../py/objenumerate.c
CC ../py/objexcept.c
CC ../py/objfilter.c
CC ../py/objfloat.c
CC ../py/objfun.c
CC ../py/objgenerator.c
CC ../py/objgetitemiter.c
CC ../py/objint.c
CC ../py/objint_longlong.c
CC ../py/objint_mpz.c
CC ../py/objlist.c
CC ../py/objmap.c
CC ../py/objmodule.c
CC ../py/objobject.c
CC ../py/objpolyiter.c
CC ../py/objproperty.c
CC ../py/objnone.c
CC ../py/objnamedtuple.c
CC ../py/objrange.c
CC ../py/objreversed.c
CC ../py/objset.c
CC ../py/objsingleton.c
CC ../py/objslice.c
CC ../py/objstr.c
CC ../py/objstrunicode.c
CC ../py/objstringio.c
CC ../py/objtuple.c
CC ../py/objtype.c
CC ../py/objzip.c
CC ../py/opmethods.c
CC ../py/sequence.c
CC ../py/stream.c
CC ../py/binary.c
CC ../py/builtinimport.c
CC ../py/builtinevex.c
CC ../py/builtinhelp.c
CC ../py/modarray.c
CC ../py/modbuiltins.c
CC ../py/modcollections.c
CC ../py/modgc.c
CC ../py/modio.c
CC ../py/modmath.c
CC ../py/modcmath.c
CC ../py/modmicropython.c
CC ../py/modstruct.c
CC ../py/modsys.c
CC ../py/moduerrno.c
CC ../py/modthread.c
CC ../py/vm.c
CC ../py/bc.c
CC ../py/showbc.c
CC ../py/repl.c
CC ../py/smallint.c
CC ../py/frozenmod.c
CC ../py/../extmod/moductypes.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modujson.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modure.c
CC ../py/../extmod/moduzlib.c
CC ../py/../extmod/moduheapq.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modutimeq.c
CC ../py/../extmod/moduhashlib.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modubinascii.c
CC ../py/../extmod/virtpin.c
CC ../py/../extmod/machine_mem.c
CC ../py/../extmod/machine_pinbase.c
CC ../py/../extmod/machine_pulse.c
CC ../py/../extmod/machine_i2c.c
CC ../py/../extmod/machine_spi.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modussl_axtls.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modurandom.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modussl_mbedtls.c
CC ../py/../extmod/moduselect.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modwebsocket.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modwebrepl.c
CC ../py/../extmod/modframebuf.c
CC ../py/../extmod/fsusermount.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat_ffconf.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat_diskio.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat_file.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat_reader.c
CC ../py/../extmod/vfs_fat_misc.c
CC ../py/../extmod/utime_mphal.c
CC ../py/../extmod/uos_dupterm.c
CC ../py/../lib/embed/abort_.c
CC ../py/../lib/utils/printf.c
CC build/frozen.c
CC main.c
CC unix_mphal.c
CC gccollect.c
CC mpthreadport.c
CC input.c
CC file.c
CC modmachine.c
CC modos.c
CC modtime.c
CC moduselect.c
CC alloc.c
CC coverage.c
CC fatfs_port.c
CC ../extmod/modbtree.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_conv.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_close.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_debug.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_delete.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_get.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_open.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_overflow.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_page.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_search.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_put.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_seq.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_split.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/btree/bt_utils.c
CC ../lib/berkeley-db-1.xx/mpool/mpool.c
CC modtermios.c
CC modffi.c
CC modsocket.c
CC ../lib/mp-readline/readline.c
CC ../lib/timeutils/timeutils.c
CC ../lib/fatfs/ff.c
CC ../lib/fatfs/option/ccsbcs.c
LINK micropython
   text	   data	    bss	    dec	    hex	filename
 477406	  47624	   2568	 527598	  80cee	micropython
==> Entering fakeroot environment...
==> Starting package()...
Generating build/frozen.c
CC build/frozen.c
LINK micropython
   text	   data	    bss	    dec	    hex	filename
 477406	  47624	   2568	 527598	  80cee	micropython
install -d /home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/pkg/micropython-git/usr/bin
install micropython /home/chris/src/arch/packages/micropython-git/pkg/micropython-git/usr/bin/micropython
==> Tidying install...
  -> Removing libtool files...
  -> Purging unwanted files...
  -> Removing static library files...
  -> Stripping unneeded symbols from binaries and libraries...
  -> Compressing man and info pages...
==> Checking for packaging issue...
==> Creating package "micropython-git"...
  -> Generating .PKGINFO file...
  -> Generating .BUILDINFO file...
  -> Generating .MTREE file...
  -> Compressing package...
==> Leaving fakeroot environment.
==> Finished making: micropython-git 1:1.8.7.r7200.bf51200bc-1 (Wed Jan 25 18:23:28 CET 2017)

dhylands

Post by dhylands » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 pm

I've never heard of makepkg, (I don't use Arch), so I don't know if it's doing something weird.

I'd recommend that you try:

git clone https://github.com/micropython/micropython.git mp-test
cd mp-test/unix
git submodule update --init
make axtls
make

SpotlightKid

Post by SpotlightKid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Yes, that works and the compilation commands for axtls look like yours then:

gcc -I../config -I../ssl -I../crypto  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshadow -g -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-unwind-tables -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables     -c -o asn1.o asn1.c
asn1.c:78:22: Warnung: »sig_subject_alt_name« defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it looks like makepkg is definitely doing something to my make environment. Now I have to find out what exactly :(. Or live with my workaround...

torwag

Post by torwag » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:28 am

EDIT: Sorry I overlooked the point... thought compilation failed for you.

Hi,

but this is just a warning. Gcc spits out many of them without real consequences.
If gcc fails there should be an error somewhere.

deshipu

Post by deshipu » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Unless you have -Werr...