Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:39 pm
- Forum: Drivers for External Components
- Topic: Anyone working on MCP4728 (12-Bit, Quad Digital-to-Analog Converter with EEPROM Memory) driver?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1483
Hi friends, Is there anyone working on establishing MCP4728 (12-Bit, Quad Digital-to-Analog Converter with EEPROM Memory) driver? I am recently working on DAC expander for my device. I found the driver for MCP4725 which has only a single channel. Now I wish to have more channels, so I found MCP4728...
- Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 pm
- Forum: Programs, Libraries and Tools
- Topic: First steps for an interactive micropython ... IPython
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9511
[quote=v923z post_id=16743 time=1482968556 user_id=1137] I also wanted to have some sort of interactive development environment for the board, and ended up defining a new cell-level magic for ipython. I outlined the details here [url]https://github.com/v923z/micropython/blob/master/notebook/backbone...
- Wed May 17, 2017 9:41 am
- Forum: MicroPython pyboard
- Topic: pyboard with a VGA display
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6685
Hello! This is very interesting! I met the sam problem just now. I build control panel for assembly line and did not want a PC for the same reasons. Currently I use Arduino Mega with TVout library (it takes two pins and two resistors to generate monochrome RCA signal, and have basic functions for te...