Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:02 am
- Forum: MicroPython pyboard
- Topic: Read multiple ADC channel simultaneously
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14677
@Pythoncoder, - Fully agree, see a similar question I raised https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2682 It seems a real shame that when running without an operating system underneath that micropython doesn't natively give the option to collect multichannel data fast and accurately. It is...
- Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: ADC performance of MicroPython boards
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6287
the use of micropython as the basis of a multi-channel datalogger is really interesting, however most effort.benchmarking seems to have been done for single channel aquisition. I may have missed it but has anyone being working on a general system that will allow simple acquisition of multiple channe...