Search found 43 matches
- Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:23 am
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: MicroPython on Casio fx-CG50 Questions?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 997
Another fan of HP calcs. My first was an HP-45 in the early 70s. It was operational until 1990. By then I had a 48SX and a GX. I still have and use them. These days I have a new version 35 and a 50G on my desk. Sometimes it is easier to pick up a calc then fiddle with the computer. I have the i41CX ...
- Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 am
- Forum: Pyboard D-series
- Topic: Nut mounted to bottom of sensor tile
- Replies: 2
- Views: 352
Are the screw size and thread pitch for the nut that is mounted to the bottom of the sensor tile available? It mates up to the holes in the back plane board. I searched the documentation unsuccessfully. I don't want to take the sensor tile to the hardware store to determine its size unless necessary...