Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:15 pm
- Forum: Development of MicroPython
- Topic: Micropython Build Environment for ESP32 in a Docker Container
- Replies: 9
- Views: 381
I have made many attempts trying to build littlevgl with micropython. Downloading/installing all tools to no avail. It is sensory overload trying to understand all that is needed to build these firmware's . Could you make a Docker Container for these two.... Firmware built with ESP-IDF v4.x, with su...
- Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: How to "return" result from _IRQ_SCAN_RESULT
- Replies: 1
- Views: 90
How do i retrieve the "return rssiValue" without using a global variable ???? import ubluetooth from micropython import const IRQ_SCAN_RESULT = const(1 << 4) IRQ_SCAN_COMPLETE = const(1 << 5) bt = ubluetooth.BLE() bt.active(True) def bt_irq(event, data): if event == _IRQ_SCAN_RESULT: addr_type, addr...
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 pm
- Forum: Programs, Libraries and Tools
- Topic: uMail - A lightweight SMTP client for MicroPython
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3432
Using a Pycom GPy board these are my results... GoDaddy ('smtpout.secureserver.net', 465, ssl=True) works Offie365 ('smtp.office365.com', 587, ssl=xxxx) # SSL True = OSError: [Errno 113] EHOSTUNREACH # SSL False = AssertionError: auth error 535 Outlook Mail ('smtp-mail.outlook.com', 587, ssl=xxxx) #...