Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:05 am
- Forum: ESP32 boards
- Topic: Controlling ESP32 through the internet
- Replies: 3
- Views: 401
There are a number of ways to do this: Expose a port on your router that forwards to port 80 on your ESP32 Connect to your home network via a VPN. Connect the ESP32 to an external MQTT server and control from there (this would involve a fair bit of code rewriting). The big thing you want to consider...
- Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: Sending data from mobile device to micropython device over bluetooth
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1061
From an App Developers perspective, BLE is the easiest option for communicating with a device. An app developer has the APIs and the control to talk to the device. Using other protocols are difficult on to implement. One other thing to look at is Web BLE which is a Chrome (as in browser) feature ins...