PyCom Forum is a better place toa sk:
Search found 111 matches
- Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am
- Forum: Programs, Libraries and Tools
- Topic: uPyCraft(micropython IDE) released
- Replies: 11
- Views: 16594
Nice, simple, effective. Like the easy way to upgrade firmware. Simple and easy windows mouse click to save, upload, execute applications, particularly easy switching between application code execution. Looking forward to pyboard/stm microcontroller support. Well done. ;) Does it work with the ESP3...
- Tue May 30, 2017 10:51 am
- Forum: ESP8266 boards
- Topic: micropython R1.9 ETA @@ released @@
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12002
jcea wrote: I guess he meant it was never part of the machine module (pyb still supports high/low) To me, high/low refers to an electrical state, and that is what a pin's state is. It is somewhat confusing that on/off is now used for both signal and pins... but maybe it's just me... Another +1. Who...
As we can see with WiPy2 and LoPy that ESP32 is not a finished product, its vendor is still struggling to support all features. In my view it will take at least half a year to get matured libs. So it is too early to plan any product based on ESP32 today. Of course you can start playing, to learn, et...
- Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:36 pm
- Forum: WiPy and CC3200 boards
- Topic: WiPy2 - NotImplementedError: byte code not implemented
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1372
Better to use Pycom Forum to get assistance:
- Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:45 am
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: Free RAM on MicroPython boards
- Replies: 37
- Views: 32431
LoPy 1.2.0b1 firmware introduced new features, which is great. And as usual, free RAM reduced again, now it is 26k. There are many promised but not yet implemented features. Curious, whether RAM will go away totally before finalizing firmware or there will be 1-2K left for everything else.