Search found 111 matches
- Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 pm
- Forum: General Discussion and Questions
- Topic: How to develop embedded applications?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1328
Hi lets have a uC board running MicroPython which can be connected via serial console only, no SD-card nor USB mass storage. How to add modules to the system stored in flash to make them available and run application after power on/reset automatically? I mean extending system onboard via the serial ...
- Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:42 am
- Forum: Programs, Libraries and Tools
- Topic: Executing external program on Linux
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2967
Thanks, os.system() and os.pipe() is suitable. On our TC (Tiny Core) Linux we have several applications written in shell (BusyBox ASH). In general it is OK, but there are few more complex cases where ASH programming is a pain. I think micropython can be a good choice to migrate shell scripts to Pyth...