- to work with PyMakr, WiPy 1.0 needs MicroPython v1.8.2 release 1.30, available in :
- MicroPython v1.8.2-1.8.6 downloads in :
don't contain firmware release 1.3.0, just the 1.2.0 release;
- MicroPython v1.8.6 release 1.20 has serious performance issues compared to MicroPython v1.8.2 release 1.30 :
* pystone_lowmem "benchmark" of 239 x 659;
* PerformanceTest (using "time.ticks_ms") benchmark :
https://github.com/micropython/micropyt ... erformance
of 175218 x 918031;
* ADC sample rate of 14.4 ksamples/s x 62.5 ksamples/s.
To know the release version of MicroPython on WiPy :
I don't know the reason for this low performance of v1.8.6, maybe is the release 1.2.0.
Code: Select all
MicroPython v1.8.2-103-g834e021 on 2016-08-19; WiPy with CC3200 Type "help()" for more information. >>> import os >>> os.uname() (sysname='WiPy', nodename='WiPy', release='1.3.0', version='v1.8.2-103-g834e021 on 2016-08-19', machine='WiPy with CC3200')
Anyway, it would be nice to have MicroPython downloads with release 1.30.
Link for the same issue in Pycom Forum.