HELP on a NEW pyboard Interface Board - program developers are needed!

Discuss development of drivers for external hardware and components, such as LCD screens, sensors, motor drivers, etc.
Target audience: Users and developers of drivers.
helder

HELP on a NEW pyboard Interface Board - program developers are needed!

Post by helder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi,
my name is Helder and as an early supporter of the pyboard and micropython community i felt the need to make an interface board allowing the user to decide a wide range of modules they want to use like compatible xbee modules or those cheap and widely used NRF module among others ....
I also wanted to make sure who used this board would feel easy to use the modules by plug and play but flexible enough to be reused the same board on several projects with several modules.
One last important point for me is that this board has to be afordable and can run several modules alltogether with the help on one board only instead of getting several boards or shields everytime one want to develop or run a project

The HARDWARE IS DONE and some drivers are also acomplished, but i need URGENTLY to finish it up before i launch and make it comercially available. Simply put it for sure there is someone more profiencient than me that can acomplish far more than i in the amount of time i have, and that is why i here for!

IF there is someone PROFESSIONAL and skilled enough in programing and are able to develop drivers for the remain functions needed, and wanted to work on this project please contact me, and i am sure we can work out a way to work together.
thank you
helder