Import library in MicroPython port for zephyr

Discussion about programs, libraries and tools that work with MicroPython. Mostly these are provided by a third party.
Target audience: All users and developers of MicroPython.
Yadnik

Import library in MicroPython port for zephyr

Post by Yadnik » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:30 pm

How to import a library for the micropython port of zephyr https://github.com/micropython/micropyt ... rts/zephyr.I am trying to run various Mickroe click boards on a custom TI cc1352p based mcu board. However I am facing difficulties importing libraries. Upip does not work as the board does not have wifi support.Also ampy is not working.Can someone please suggest any alternatives.

jimmo

Re: Import library in MicroPython port for zephyr

Post by jimmo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:22 am

Yadnik wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:30 pm
However I am facing difficulties importing libraries. Upip does not work as the board does not have wifi support.Also ampy is not working.Can someone please suggest any alternatives.
Can you provide more information about what you're doing? Are you able to successfully copy files to the onboard filesystem?

As an alternative to ampy, I recommend mpremote or rshell.

Yadnik

Re: Import library in MicroPython port for zephyr

Post by Yadnik » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:45 pm

Actually I am facing problems copying files and scripts to board.I tried rshell, ampy and even IDEs like Thonny.I tried the frozen modules method as well by converting .py files to .mpy files and then pasting them in this location https://github.com/micropython/micropyt ... rts/zephyr(I have it cloned it in my system) followed by building the firmware and flashing it, however in that case as well I cannot import the library or script.Can you please guide me with this please as in the readme it is said that the zephyr port supports frozen modules.
Thank you very much!!
I have previously also had a discussion with Avair the link is here:viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10879