Code: Select all
I'm trying to think how to workaround this issue, so my questions for the group are:
‣ Is it really file IO that causes this, or have I misattributed the cause?
‣ Is there a way to prevent this corruption?
‣ Or is there a better location for storing key value pairs that will not be affected by power cycling?
‣ Is it a hardware or software issue? I'm using Micropython on a Wemos D1 Mini.
‣ Is there software/hardware that can fix this issue, e.g. detecting a power outage and finalising file IO before the power is totally lost.