difference in modules

All ESP32 boards running MicroPython.
Target audience: MicroPython users with an ESP32 board.
OutoftheBOTS_

Re: difference in modules

Post by OutoftheBOTS_ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 am

OK I am new to this forum and didn't know the ethics of this forum. I will be careful now that I know creating your own thread should be the last resolve.

I do always google and you tube first before asking on the forum. Micro-python is so new there isn't a large amount of info easily available like say Ardunio (which I use but have never posted on Ardunio forum because always find so much data on my topic when googling my topic)

As I said I am new and didn't know the ethics of this forum were it is better to post on someones eles thread rather than start your own. I sort of though it a bit rude if I steer someones else thread off their track and down mine.

Although I do most of my learning from googling and reading the search results, I do find it great if I can have a back and forth answer response with someone that knows more than me on the subject. This does allow for a the subject of the discussion to be a bit wider like this thread (it was originally about Wrover vs Wroom but then included ESP8266 ram then the need to use by frozen bytecode on the ESP8266). I just wounldn't have learnt all that searching for Wroom vs Wrover.

Anyway thanks for everyone's patience with me and thanks for everyone's responses. I will contain my urge to start new topics. :)

deshipu

Re: difference in modules

Post by deshipu » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am

I'm sorry, this came out way harsher than I intended. Of course you can start new topics! Feel free to do that when you have something new to discuss. But also try to look at the old topics first, it might save you a lot of time in the long run.