suggest best resources to learn python

General discussions and questions abound development of code with MicroPython that is not hardware specific.
Target audience: MicroPython Users.
satineeraj

suggest best resources to learn python

Post by satineeraj » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello Everyone, I am in the second year of my engineering, and want to learn python from the scratch. Please suggest to me the best books and best online resources that will help me to learn the python language.

charduino12

Re: suggest best resources to learn python

Post by charduino12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Hey just visit the original website of python. As you will find the best resources on it.
https://www.python.org/
please visit the site and start learning the python and then jump to micropython for advance programming.

OlivierLenoir

Post by OlivierLenoir » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:44 pm

To learn Python, you can start by How to Think Like a ComputerScientist: Learning with Python 3DocumentationRelease 3rd Edition.
I also read O'Reilly book's Learning Python, Programming Python and Programming with MicroPython.

satineeraj

Post by satineeraj » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Thanks for the reply i also searched this on the internet and found this post, please help is this good to learn python, i found many of the python tutorials here. and also found this Post, here i find all the Important Python Books, please help
Last edited by satineeraj on Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiash

Post by kiash » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am

You can start learning python from online resources like w3schools and guru99. There are also many video tutorials like tusplus premium tutorials available. Also free YouTube videos are very helpful too. You can also read Head first python by Paul Barry and Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way by Zed A. Shaw those two books.

satineeraj

Post by satineeraj » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:01 pm

hey @kiash yes head first python is one of the best books to learn, and my favorite as well, some days back I search some topic of python on the Internet and found this post, is post is about the python cheat sheet, is post is really very amazing and very informative as well. I liked this one.
Thanks

russ_h

Post by russ_h » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:04 pm

I read the "Illustrated Guide to Python 3" book by Matt Harrison and thought it was excellent.

Neerarawat

Post by Neerarawat » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:23 pm

yes, Python is one of the most demanding Languages nowadays, here I listed some of the best Python Books hope this will help you.

1: Python Programming- An Introduction to Computer Science (By John M. Zelle): This book is perfect if you are beginning Python as a newcomer to computer science as a field altogether. This book introduces the concepts of Python and gets you across the necessary computer science concepts as well. It doesn’t water down any concepts and helps you get a good grip on computer science and Python as a package.

2: Python Crash Course- A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming (By Eric Matthes): Most beginners who take to Python is because of their interest in what computer science can help them design and achieve. And this book delivers precisely the applicability and theory behind designing and using these exciting things. The Python Crash Coursebook helps with learning Python concepts in two well-designed levels.

First, you learn the libraries, pre-requirements, and basics that you need to know and apply Python. The second part of the book helps you get into actual projects to start what you learned in the first and develop your first applications and scripts. This book is a must for people looking to apply what they know and not be months into learning before taking up your first project.

3: Programming Python- Powerful Object-Oriented Programming: There are very few online courses that help you get a grip on the OOPS concepts behind Python and are a must-learn if you plan to get into a Python-dependent career. Moreover, this book helps you understand the complexities and working of these Python skills and background knowledge with working examples. You can pick up GUI programming, Internet programming, networking, system programming, among other necessary concepts.

4: Grokking Algorithms- An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people: Are you more interested in picking up skills that demonstrate what you want to learn with illustrations and examples to make it more fun? If yes, this book is perfect for anyone looking to learn Python and get into the field with a positive approach rather than get into the complexities right away.

The best part about this book is that it makes use of this fun technique to help you learn all the basics of computer science and programming algorithms along with advanced Python applications like AI, data processing, and so on. Moreover, there are actual examples to pick up and practice, and it is a fascinating read, especially if you are a beginner to computer science.
There are plenty of books, courses, and other tools that you can start if you want to learn Python. But finding the right starter is quintessential in your journey as it decides if you are going to stay or leave the field altogether, I found a post(https://duniakagyan.com/best-python-books/) on Python Books on the Internet, this may also help you to learn Python.
Hope this will help You.

janatalia

Post by janatalia » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 am

I recommend this e-book https://firmbee.com/ebook-python-from-b ... dvanced?sd
There are over 60 pages of practical Python knowledge followed by ready to implement examples.

ebolisa

Post by ebolisa » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:17 pm

I recommend you take classes at your University.