GSOD 2021

General discussions and questions abound development of code with MicroPython that is not hardware specific.
Target audience: MicroPython Users.
Niti_Kaur

GSOD 2021

Post by Niti_Kaur » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:28 pm

Hello Matt and Jim

I went through the project proposal of MicroPython for GSOD 2021 and am interested in working for the same.
I am a pre-final year undergraduate pursuing Computer Science. I am an IoT and AI enthusiast and have in-depth knowledge and experience working with different microcontroller boards like Arduino, NodeMCU ESP8266 among others and Raspberry Pi modules. I also made the documentation for different microcontrollers, sensors and actuators as a part of my IoT intern for students and professionals who attended the 15-day workshop organised by the company. I mentored the workshop participants on the issues they faced and also debugged any difficulty they faced while working with the different components.

I went through the main tasks in the proposal and also the issues which are raised by the people in the repository. I want to work on the documentation to update it as the tasks have been listed out.

I want to ask if there is anything else that I need to submit along with the proposal?