FOSDEM Micorpython 2018

General discussions and questions abound development of code with MicroPython that is not hardware specific.
Target audience: MicroPython Users.
nherriot

FOSDEM Micorpython 2018

Post by nherriot » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Micropython,

I've noticed you have a table at FOSDEM in Feb 2018.

I will be at the event. I'm currently working at the OSG at Samsung R&D. I've been using the board for several years now. I was wondering if you wanted to hear about a project I'm working on in Seville Spain controlling a water pump to get water for farm houses.

It's a good story in that trying to dig up trenches and laying expensive control systems from large manufacturers would have been very expensive. Using this solution means the house owner could afford to pump water to her house.

If you are at the table and interested - can you contact me as soon as possible before the event.

Kind regards, Nicholas.

tine3700

Re: FOSDEM MicroPython 2018 – show off your project

Post by tine3700 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi Nicholas,

great to hear you'll be at FOSDEM next month! I would like to invite you and other members of the Forum to drop by the MicroPython table. It would be nice to show some of the projects you realised with MicroPython.
Please let me know, if you like to show your MicroPython project in person or you like to have it put on a poster I'm preparing for this event.

@deshipu I believe we discussed this last year. Would be great to have you around!

Best,
Christine

deshipu

Re: FOSDEM MicroPython 2018 – show off your project

Post by deshipu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 pm

tine3700 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm
@deshipu I believe we discussed this last year. Would be great to have you around!
I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to make it this year. However, Kasia is going and I can ask her to take some of my (smaller) projects with her for you to show there, if you want.

tine3700

Re: FOSDEM MircoPython 2018

Post by tine3700 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:24 pm

That's a shame, you can't be there this year. I was looking forward to see some of the PewPew FeatherWings in action. If it's not too much trouble for Kasia, it would be really great to get some of your projects. Thanks to both of you!