"programming with MicroPython" book

General discussions and questions abound development of code with MicroPython that is not hardware specific.
Target audience: MicroPython Users.
dps

"programming with MicroPython" book

Post by dps » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:04 am

I was browsing the store on the main micropython site, and seen that the book and Py Board bundle is out-of-stock. Any idea on when it will be available again, or an clue where I may be able to purchase one, that would directly benefit the writer?

dps

Roberthh

Re: "programming with MicroPython" book

Post by Roberthh » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:36 am

The books is available in book stores, and the pyb-lite by itself in the MicroPython store. I'd recommend to get the Pyboard V1.1 or a Pyboard D. The latter has WiFi and Bluetooth, but it is more difficult to attach external devices, unless you get a DIP adapter too.

dps

Post by dps » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:45 pm

ah, thank you for replying. so the paperback version of the book should be available in general book stores?

Roberthh

Post by Roberthh » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Yes. At least i found it on Amazon. So any book store can order it, if it is not on shelf.

dps

Post by dps » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:06 pm

right on, i found it on amazon. i just am cautious about ordering from amazon sometimes, because some things i have bought from there werent what were in the description. i also just wanted to make sure that im buying it in the way that profits the person who wrote it, and not some third party or something... ya know?
at any rate, thank you for the help.this is the first community that i have found that deals with the nooby questions that i ask lol

dps