where to get the newest version of upyCraft!? I only have the version 1.0

General discussions and questions abound development of code with MicroPython that is not hardware specific.
Target audience: MicroPython Users.
apollodriver

where to get the newest version of upyCraft!? I only have the version 1.0

Post by apollodriver » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:56 pm

hello dear communuity,

where can i find the newest version of upyCraft!? I only have the version 1.0 but there must be a newer version out there.

do you know where i can obtain this!?

love to hear from you
WPGear.org is a compendium of useful developer tools for working with WordPress.

shaoziyang

Re: where to get the newest version of upyCraft!? I only have the version 1.0

Post by shaoziyang » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:47 am

Last upycraft is V1.1, you may download it in:

http://docs.dfrobot.com/upycraft/

shaoziyang

Post by shaoziyang » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 am

VSCode + RT-Thread MicroPython plugins is very well.

apollodriver

Post by apollodriver » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:43 am

hello dear shaoziyang

many thanks for the quick answer and the hints. I will get the newest version of upyCraft at the recommended place.

i have managed to install upyCraft on windows; besides this i also try to install it on MX-Linux which is a debian based release.

And yes: i will try out to run VSCode + RT-Thread MicroPython plugins

btw: do you also recommend the use VSCode for MicroPython - in combination with the installation of the Pymakr extension
cf. https://lemariva.com/blog/2018/12/micro ... ode-as-ide
This extension enables VSCode to communicate to a board running MicroPython using the build-in command line REPL. Thus, you can run a single file on my board, sync your entire project or directly type and execute commands using the Terminal on VSCode.
However, you'll miss some of the main features of VSCode, namely intellisense, autocompletion, and linting capabilities. You can combine this extension with the micropy-cli Python module to get those features. You can find more information in this tutorial.
Configuration You can configure the plugin using Ctrl+Shift+P and search for Pymakr > Global Settings, you get something like this:
love to hear from you

regards

apollo
WPGear.org is a compendium of useful developer tools for working with WordPress.